How to press a Sunflower - E-BOOK TUTORIAL
Learn how to press a Sunflower perfectly every time!
Are you tired of trying to press a sunflower and it goes moldy or the petals just shrivel up? Well... here is the solution for you! This downloadable e-book Sunflower Pressing course will be delivered straight to your inbox so you can start pressing sunflowers right away..
It includes all of the resources you need and a 9-page step-by-step guide on how you can press a sunflower perfectly every time using a traditional flower press!
What’s included in the e-book:
- A list of resources you will need to collect to press a sunflower
- Step-by-step instructions with loads of pictures explaining how to press a sunflower
- Exclusive tips on how to press a sunflower to avoid it going moldy or shriveling up!
So you can preserve a sunflower and cherish a memory from a special day for years to come. Sunflowers can be pressed super thin so they can fit in a frame between two pieces of glass! You will be totally amazed!
A great project to do with the kids! Grow some sunflowers and preserve them for a lifetime.
Natural botanicals will change their colour over time, especially if exposed to direct sunlight.
Care instructions for prints
1. Don't touch the printed area.
2. Print with a margin for handling. 3. Handle with gloves.
4. Use archival sleeves and sheeting.
5. Keep it cool, dry & shady.
6. Spray prints for extra protection. 7. Ensure archival framing.
Care instructions for commissioned pressed floral art
1. Wipe with a soft cloth
2. Do not soak in water
3. Protect from direct sunlight and high humidity
4. Do not drop
Shipping & Handling
Shipping & Handling
- Shipping is calculated based on the product's weight and overall size. Art reproductions will be rolled and shipped in a mailing tube directly from the print shop within 5-10 days of ordering.
- Express shipping internationally starts at $55AUD. Shopify will calculate this in the checkout process.
- Created with Joy Art uses Australia Post to distribute packages via standard domestic post. It is recommended that large timber glass framed bridal frames are couriered. Commissioned pressed floral original artwork postage will be calculated on an individual basis.
- The purchaser/customer is responsible for the payment of all taxes and duties for international purchases.
- We will not accept any responsibility and will not offer refunds for damaged prints that were incorrectly taken out of the postal tube or box.
For QLD based addresses - you should expect your parcel in 1-3 days after you receive the shipping confirmation.
OTHER LOCATIONS WITHIN AUSTRALIA
For all other locations, approximately 3-7 days after you receive your shipping confirmation. WA, NT and TAS may take longer.
Expect longer delivery times during peak times such as Christmas, Pandemics, Boxing Day and Sales.
Please send us an email at joy @ createdwithjoyart. au if your package hasn't reached you after 30 days of shipping confirmation.
- Gift vouchers e-books are emailed directly